Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Days of Kink, Day 12

Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.

The closest I can come to answering this fits "kink" if you define it loosely as "anything not basic missionary position with the lights off."


I was with a woman who was even more inexperienced at sex than I am, and I was eating her out. I like to hear my partner when we're together, so I had been encouraging her to make sounds, talk, etc. I was suckling on her pussy when suddenly she pissed all over my face, and, because I'd been suckling, I swallowed a lot of it. I ended up getting sick from it, cause, while I'm curious about piss play, I am not used to it.


She was mortified, I was laughing my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment