Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Days of Kink, Day 3 - NSFW-ish

Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?



It wasn't so much a "discover" as finally recognize. I can remember having dreams when I was younger about being mind controlled and kissing and licking feet. I seriously only had one dream about vanilla sex that I can recall, and I can almost guarantee that those are few enough to be in the single digits.


I'd love to look at women's shoes and that would get me pretty turned on. I'd see hypnosis stuff in comics and cartoons and have to run to my room and take care of business. However it was always something private, I was a freak for it, etc.. all the usual b.s.


When I moved to Florida, it was days before Christmas in 2005, and I was 24, turning 25 in a few months. I was living with my biological sister (we were both adopted out as kids, but i found her in 2003). She opened my eyes to how normal kinky people can be and how awesome it is to be open about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment