Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 9: There's a lot of folks that fall into that category. Most of my ex girlfriends and i parted on good-ish terms and we promised to be friends, but we drifted apart. For me, it was the pain of giving my heart to someone and then losing them. My parents could fall under this. I didn't want to leave them behind. They kind of slammed the door on me after pushing me out.
Day 10: Honestly? People who aren't good for me don't stay in my life very long, with a few exceptions. And even then, they will eventually just go away. As far as "wish I didn't know?" That's easy. One particular ex who was pretty vicious to me in ways that not even Amanda matched quickly comes to mind. Had I never met her, I might not be where I am today, for good or ill.
Day 11: I get a lot of compliments on my smile and on how good hugs and massages I give.
No comments:
Post a Comment