Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Days of Kink, Day 1 - NSFW-ish

Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

Answer under a cut.
For the most part, I'm a kink newbie. I have played with d/s hypnosis mp3s and erotic hypnosis for long time, even before i accepted that about myself, but I haven't had a lot of chance to actually explore things in physical space.

I know I'm submissive, but I also have a tiny streak of dominance that would, theoretically, make me a switch. It's small enough, though, that I keep it simple and say I'm sub.


I want to gain experience. Ding! (yes, I'm a gamer. What of it? hehe) I see all this cool stuff that other kinksters do, and I kind of get big eyes. However, even when I was going to play events in North Carolina (where I lived before MN), I didn't get to do much playing. By the time it was time for play, people would pair off into their groups and I'd be watching, wondering where the chance to ask if I could play went.

This probably bled into other answers I'll give down the road, but my current inexperience is part of where I am in BDSM right now.

That's all for today, folks! Tune in tomorrow for another exciting installment! Same cat time! Same cat channel!


*insert Adam West-era Batman closing theme here*

No comments:

Post a Comment