Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Days of Kink, Days 6 and 7

Note: Day 6's question kind of threw me for a loop, so in addition to helping care for a sick roommate, I spent all day thinking about the question. So, because of that, I'm combining 2 days into one post.


Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?

Day 6's post is hard, since i hold the somewhat contradictory belief that I am both weird and not interesting at the same time, so to say that something about me is weird and interesting is, well, weird. 

I have a fun mix of fantasies that are both lighter in nature and darker. Some of them should never see the light of day (or even lightbulbs). But, I guess, what would pass for my weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy is to be turned into a succubus. Cursed to seek out men and women while they sleep, pleasure them and feed from their lust and cum. To have the power to be anyone's sexual fantasy.

I can't really give a fair chance to Day 7 because I haven't got much experience with toys. I could say a blindfold, but I haven't really used one in playtime. I have a vibrator, but only one orifice that it could be used in, and it's a little awkward since I don't have a lot of experience with it. I also have a stroker, but it's a lot of work for the same result as not using it. You have to keep it oiled (to keep it's flesh-like texture), you have to clean it, you have to store it in a certain way, blah blah blah. I want to experience more! (noticing a trend, here? lol)

I guess, though, in some ways, anything can be a sex toy, so in that sense, the best sextoy ever is a soothing hypnotic voice. My personal preference is Lady Ru'etha's, obviously. When she looks me in the eyes and gives a trigger, I melt. The physical reaction may not always be there (due to a lot of stuff that is outside the reach of this post) but god does she get me hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment