Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Alcohol is less of a problem for me than other drugs, because it's easy to take one sip of a beer and leave it behind. I should know, I've done similar things. Or taken a 36 oz daquiri and nursed it from 5pm until 1am and still had some slush left at the bottom of the cup.
I've heard similar things about marijuana. I wouldn't really know, cause I haven't done it, nor will I without a) legalization and b) just cause. Neither of those are high on my personal priority lists, so meh.
I'm gonna count nicotene in this. Cigars, cigarettes, dip, pipe tobacco. Nasty smelling, nasty tasting. Give you cancer. Expensive as all hell. I see no reason to do any of them. Get rid of it.
Other drugs are right out, period. Nope, never, not gonna do it, and they should stay illegal. Know why? Cause it's easy to kill yourself with them. Someone could cut it with all kinds of crap and you never know what the hell you're putting into yourself. You can OD because your body grows accustomed to the shit, and you don't get the high you used to, so you take more. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment