Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Days of Kink, Day 5 - NSFW-ish

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.



Gah! History question!


The first definitive one I can remember was in 2007.


I was at Dragon Con, it was Sunday night. I had just gotten to meet one of the people I'd really wanted to meet, a wonderful sweet hypnotist who goes by Lady Ru'etha. She's a speaker at conferences, a licensed hypnotherapist, a Domme and a Phone Sex Operator who specializes in erotic hypnosis. 
She usually does a panel for Hypnosis 101. (which is done on Sunday night for some odd reason, given that if it were earlier, people could ask more questions as the weekend progressed and might learn more) It was a really fun time, followed by an hour or two of a group trance, just going down and coming back up. After that, we sat around shooting the breeze, getting to know each other. There was about 10ish people there, if I recall, and it was a great bunch. I had met Lady R on OK Cupid (probably the only real connection I've made on that damn site in about 6 years), so I knew a little about Her and She knew I was into hypnosis and felt very submissive. She had lots of fun randomly triggering people in the room as we talked. 
Towards the end of the evening (somewhere between 4 and 4:30am, I think) I got up to go to the restroom. When I came out, She was waiting for me, tranced me. She whispered how She'd been wanting to catch me all night like that, that She knew how hot I was getting from being tranced by Her and by submitting to Her through hypnosis. She then gave me a hypnotic suggestion that, when I went back to my room and laid down for the night, I would masturbate while chanting "obedience is pleasure" softly enough to not disturb my roommates.




There you go. Probably not a turn on for some of my theoretical readers, but it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment